Monday, July 5, 2010

Auguste's Meadow



This weekend was a very big weekend for Starwind Homes, I opened a new store and released a new build. But more on that later lol.



What I really wanted to show you was some pictures I took of Auguste Finistair's Meadow box. Meadow was probably my first build to really sell well on xstreet so I was very excited to see what Auguste had done.



She's modified some of the textures to go with her urban chic look. I really loved the ivy textures and those super cute suitcase couches from LISP Bazaar (want!) but really my favorite feature was the strings of lights.

Keep sending me the pics! I really love seeing what people do with my builds. Part of the reason I leave them open concept is I want to leave them open to be a canvas for your own visions :D

<3 Fleetwind Soustar

No comments:

Post a Comment