Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our Sakura House



One of the things I love about building homes is seeing what people do with them. It's exciting to see how people fill out the space and add their own personal touches.



About a week ago I received a notecard from Dojiba Sabra, she and her partner Wiz Elswit purchased my Sakura House and have done a lovely job of decorating it.



They have made their own minor modifications to the textures. Then adding and Infinity kitchen to the home, which fits in just perfectly, definitely my favorite feature.



Dojiba made a comment that I really liked, because I think it sums up the atmosphere I try to create with my builds, " Even though it has an open floor plan, it's still so cozy. I say this house 'wraps her arms around us'. The way the light plays on the walls at different times of the day adds to the charm."

No comments:

Post a Comment