Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It was all a dream...



My new release daydream is out, and on special for just 99L until July 27th.

copy/mod*
52 prims
20 x 20 footprint





This pretty little home is decorated in light and slightly worn lavender shades. The scripted blinds give you more privacy when desired. The build can easily be used as both a ground level home and skybox.





I've had this home ready for several months, and one of my very good friends, Temperance Seerose, requested a copy of it and decorated it. I've included some picks of her daydream home decorated from her furniture collection.







That is me and another good friend, Alessa Adored, in the pictures. Come take a look at daydream at my inworld store, SLURL below;

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Off%20the%20deck/129/26/17

<3 Fleetwind Soulstar

1 comment:

  1. Dear Fleetwind Soulstar, please be my new bff, kthanxbai. Haha I am so loving your stuff!! Great work and thanks for the hunt item for the SL House & Garden Hunt!

    ReplyDelete